The most convenient and enjoyable way to explore the city.
Royal Palace Silver Pagoda
National Museum Independence Monument
Central Market Wat Phnom
Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda (visit time: 1 hour 15 minutes)
National Museum (visit time: 45 minutes)
Independence Monument (visit time 15 minutes)
Central Market (visit time: 45 minutes)
Wat Phnom (30 minutes)
This tour is only available from November to March.
Booking is required.
$15 per person
$25 for 2 persons
$10 Children 4-11 years
Free Hotel pick up / drop off (inner city)
Air Conditioned tour bus
Audio English commentary on board
English speaking tour assistant
1 bottle of drinking water
Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda: $6.5
National Museum: $5
Wat Phnom: $1
*Pick up might be delayed due to traffic or unforeseen circumstance.
*Time schedules are subject to change
A tour assistant will be placed on each bus to help tourists throughout the tour. At certain stops, the tour assistant will help tourists on the ground.
The tour assistants are not tour guides. By Cambodian law, they are not allowed to escort the guests on any tourist sites and give commentary.
But they will give you assistance when you need it.
This is not a guided tour.
If you are looking for guided tours, you can google on line and there are other tour companies offer guided tours (half day) at a cost from $43 per person.
In-house licensed guide fees:
Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda: a licensed guide can be hired at the main entrance for $10/hour.
National Museum: the museum does not provide guides.
Why book this tour ?
Don’t want to inhale the dust and fume on a tuktuk ?! Take a tour bus!
Don’t under-estimate the heat of Phnom Penh when you step out from a nice cpool hotel! Take a tour bus!
“Taking a tour bus is much safer on the chaotic roads of Phnom Penh and more comfortable in a hot day!”
1. It covers the most popular attractions of Phnom Penh.
2. Our tour assistant on board speaks English and will help you out through the tour.
3. Our air conditioned bus keeps you away from polluted air, dust, noise, rain and heat. As motorbike is the major transportation in Phnom Penh, so the air in Phnom Penh is heavily polluted, and the traffic is bad most of the time during the day. And it is very hot all year round in Phnom Penh. Temperature can reach 37~39 degrees during day time, so taking our bus tour is your better option. We provide you a safe and comfortable journey.
4. Other forms of transportation only take you from A to B, but we offer more: audio English commentary is available on our bus. You will know more about the history of the city and the country from our informative commentary.
5. Free Wi-Fi is available on board. You can keep in touch with your friends and families while sightseeing.
6. 1 bottle of drinking water.
How to book?
“Book first, pay later!”
Booking via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can make the booking via email. Just leave the name of your hotel/guest house, hotel address, room number or name, date of the tour, time of the tour, then we will contact you to arrange the pick up.
* Booking via email : 12 hours in advance
* For last minute booking, please call us!
Phone booking: 016 745 880 (7am – 10pm)
If you have a phone, please call us directly. We speak English.
Or you can ask your hotel reception to call us. They won’t charge you.
Call from overseas: 855-16 745 880
Text message booking: 016 745 880 (24 Hours)
Please send text message to our phone about your booking information: Hotel name, hotel address, hotel number, guest name, guest room number, date of the tour, time of the tour, number of passengers. We will contact you to arrange pick up.
Booking at any travel agent
You can also book this tour at any travel agent in Phnom Penh.
Booking at your hotel and guest house
Some hotels and guest houses run their own tuktuk tours or co-operate taxi. But you can ask the reception to call our number 016 745 880, and you talk direct to us. They won’t charge you for the call
you can pay on the bus when we pick you up.
Main Ticket Offices
Tourist Information Centre
Add: Riverside opposite Royal Palace
Worldwide Travel & Tours
Add: corner of Sts 130 & Sisowath Quai, Riverside
Silk Travel & Tours
Add: #221 Sisowath Quai, Riverside
Friends Travel & Tours
Add: #353 Sisowath Quai, Riverside
Sethbo Cruise & Tours
Add: In front of Night Market, Riverside (near City Bus Terminal)
CTT Travel & Tours
Add: #223 Sisowath Quai, Riverside
Major Hotels and Guest Houses
Some hotels and guest houses run their own tuktuk tours. They won’t recommend our tours. But you can ask the reception to call our number 016 745 880, and you talk direct to us. They won’t charge you for the call.
No-show or cancellation
If you want to cancel the booking, PLEASE inform us 8 hours before the departure time. Because your booking is already entered in our pick up data system. No-show will cause delay of other pick ups and affect other passengers.